The Digital to Analog Audio Decoder is used 24-bit audio DSP, 96KHz digital receivers, and 192KHz/24bit ADC, DAC. Support Dolby Digital AC-3 Dolby Pro Logic, DTS, PCM and other digital audio format source decode, a variety of sound field and the replay outcomes of 2 listening modes, 2.0 ch analog audio output, automobile deal with various amplifier and speakers to obtain various sound effects, simple to connect home entertainment devices which with optical, coaxial digital signal and analog output signals. 3.5 mm Output is appropriate for earphone connection with a total output of 30mW.
1. Convert DTS/AC3 source digital audio to analog 2.0 channel stereo audio output.2.
Multi-channel audio input (SPDIF, Coaxial)
3. No need to set up motorists, portable, flexible, plug and play.4.
Supports Dolby Digital AC-3 Dolby Pro Logic, DTS, PCM, and other digital source formats
1. Input ports: 1 x Toslink/SPDIF, and 1 x Coaxial (RCA Type)
2. Output ports: 2 x RCA (Left/Right), 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Phone Jack.3.
Signal to Noise: 120db
4. Degree of Separation: 85db
5. Frequency Response: (20Hz ~ 20KHz) +/- 0.5 db
6. Dimensions (mm): 72(D) x 55(W) x 20(H)
7. Weight (g): 40g
SUGGESTION: Order this item in QUANTITY due to light weight to minimize TOTAL shipping costs
SHIPPING WEIGHT (Each): 0.44 lbs.
Digital Audio (Coax or Toslink( INPUT
Analog Left/Right RCA Output
Dolby Digital AC-3 Dolby Pro Logic, DTS, PCM