The FiiO D07 is a quick and easy way to convert digital audio output into high fidelity stereo analog audio. It is ideal for interfacing between modern-day digital audio/video gadgets with analog amplifiers or self-powered speakers. The D07 works with any playback source with an optical (Toslink) or coaxial digital audio output. Here are just a few of the gadgets supported:
- Digital Televisions and HDTVs
- CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, and HD-DVD gamers
- Apple TV, Google TV (Revue).
- Game consoles: PS3 (All), XBOX 360 (Slim).
- Satellite/Cable receivers and DVRs, TiVO.
- AV Receivers and Integrated Amplifiers.
- Digital media gamers and streamers.
Exactly what's in the box.
- FiiO D07.
- AC power adapter.
- User's manual.
- Power supply ï¼š DC 5V.
- Output amplitude ï¼š 2V(0dB Fs).
- Frequency Response ï¼š 20Hz ~ 20KHz.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: â‰¥ 90dB(A).
- Crosstalk: > 80dB.
- Overall harmonic distortion:
Converts coaxial or optical digital audio input to analog stereo output over RCA and 3.5mm mini jack
Supports all popular sample rates including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz, at up to 24-bit resolution
Decodes Dolby and DTS signals for excellent compatibility with modern HDTVs.
Switch selectable coaxial or optical input.
Include USB Charger, Gold Plated RCA-to-3.5mm Audio Cable, 6ft SMI premium gold plated TOSLink Optical Cable with tip protectors.