ALERT!!! The existing E9k does not work properly with the FiiO E7, only E17 is supported.
The FiiO QOGIR (E9K) desktop headset amplifier offers truly sensational audio efficiency and versatility to headset audio lovers. Its streamlined and modern look belies the engineering marvel within. While keeping extremely low sound and distortion, the QOGIR's strong power and high existing output design is capable of driving the most requiring headphones up to 600 & # 937, while rendering music with excellent dynamics and quality.
The QOGIR functions as a dock for the E17 USB DAC-AMP gadgets. When combined, the QOGIR and E17 become seamless high fidelity audio user interface for any computer, bypassing loud internal sound cards. With both a fixed and a volume managed line level output, the QOGIR works well as a pre-amp.
As a successor to the E9, the QOGIR has the following enhancements:
- Synchronized power on/off with FiiO E17
- Switch-selectable dock or AUX-in playback
- Full size RCA adapters for all rear input/outputs
- TI TPA6120 existing feedback power amp with low sound, distortion and high changing rate
- Soft on/off with sealed relay secures power amplifier output
- Smooth and low sound ALPS sealed potentiometer for volume control
- Audio buffers using ultra-low distortion and low sound OPA2134 op amps
- Dock adapter for E17 USB DAC-AMP
- Standard 10dB and 18dB High Gain
- Volume managed and repaired level RCA outputs
- Power: 900mW (32Î©); 150mW (300Î©)
- Impedance Variety:16 ~ 600Î©
- SNR: > 100dB (A weight)
Strong output power, easily drive high impedance headphone: The suitable headphone impedance range of the E09K is 16 Ohms - 600 Ohms. The output power can effectively drive high impedance headphones and the high-current output design makes it quite easy to enjoy high quality music
Creative combo, highly cost-effective desk top DAC AMP: E09K can not only be used as a headphone amplifier but it can also be combined with a FiiO DAC like the E07K or E17 to create a fully functioning desktop amp and DAC
Application of high quality components, ensuring stable and reliable product quality: Using the TI OPA2134+TPA6120 chip combo provides the headphone amplifier with low noise, low distortion and high power
Various interfaces make it very convenient to connect with other equipment: The E09K input supports DOCK IN, AUX IN, USB IN (DAC when a suitable DAC is docked with the E09K) and the E09K output supports headphone output, LINE OUT and PRE OUT