FiiO E5 is a Portable Headset Amplifier designed to improve the sound quality and volume of any portable audio source such as MP3 players, iPods, personal media players, smart phones, laptop computers, notebooks/netbooks, or portable CD players. The E5 keeps all the advantages of the popular E3 while adding numerous new features and a significant boost in performance, all inside a really little and slim aluminum case. With built-in volume controls, the E5 can be used with the line-level output of audio sources for even much better sound quality.
More than just a refresh, the E5 offers higher power output, much better signal to noise ratio and lower distortion. Improved a completely new amplifier platform, the E5 provides remarkable sound quality and works well with high impedance earphones. 2 EQ profiles are readily available for flat or bass-boost response, allowing additional versatility in getting ideal tonal match with various earphones.
- Robust design deals with high impedance and low sensitivity earphones
- Easy to lug and make use of both inside your home and outdoors
- Boosts your music player's battery life
- New amplifier design with high S/N and low distortion
- Extremely high PSRR for remarkable supply noise rejection
- Metal case reduces interference when used with GSM smart phones
- Discreet power switch
- Integrated electronic volume control for ultra low noise
- 2 EQ profiles: flat response and bass-boost modes
- Integrated rechargeable battery provides approximately 20 hours of typical use
- Mini USB charger port can be used with any USB source of power
- Integrated metal clip conveniently connects to clothes, bags, and etc
Specifications. -Output Power: 100mW (32ohms Load) 18mW (300ohms Load).
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >=98dB (A Weight).
- Power Supply: 200mAh rechargerable battery.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 60kHz.
Designed for high impedance and low sensitivity headphones
Signal to Noise Ratio: >= 98 dB (A Weight)
Power Supply: build-in 200mAh rechargerable battery
Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 60 kHz
Distortion: < 0.009% (10 mW)