HW-3998S is compatible for Xbox One without Kinect when linked by an Xbox one adapter (not included in bundle).
1) Must UTILIZE the optical cable television to link transmitter with console with cable television protection cover got rid of and plug firmly with correct instructions.
2) USE 40cm USB cable television to link transmitter with console, 80 cm USB cable television for charging headset
1. Connect with PC:
Usage USB cable television to link the transmitter and PC.
2. Connect with PS3/4/Xbox 360/Xbox One:
Usage HDMI cable television to link console and TELEVISION;
Usage optical cable television to link console and transmitter;
Usage USB cable television to link transmitter and console.
3. Usage 2.5-3.5 mm cable television to link headset and controller of Xbox 360.
Utilize a fiber converter to link Xbox 360 and 2.5-3.5 mm cable television if used on old variation of Xbox 360.
4. Usage Kinect as microphone or use 2.5-3.5 mm cable television to link headset and Xbox One stereo headset adapter on controller if you want to use microphone on Xbox One.
Working voltage: 3.5-4.2 V
Working current: 75 mA
Lithium battery: 1200 mAH
Working hours: 15h
Charging time: â‰ˆ 5h
Frequency variety: 2.400-2.483 Ghz
Frequency space: 2 MHz
Transfer rate: 3 dB
Sampling frequency: 48 KHz
Modulate mode: GFSK
Getting level of sensitivity: -85 dB
SNR: 85 dB
Speaker size: Î¦40mm
Speaker impedance: 32Î©
Frequency response: 20 ~ 20 KHz
Microphone sizes: Î¦6.0 * 5mm
Microphone level of sensitivity: -58 dB
Microphone instructions: Omni directional
Microphone frequency response: 100Hz-8 KHz
1 x Transmitter
1 x Wireless headset
1 x.3.5-2.5 cable television
2 x USB-USB Micro cable television
1 x Fibre-optical cable television
1 x Removable Microphone
1 x Manual guide