DAC Amplifer Earphone
- Signal Input: Optical, Coaxial
- Signal Output: RCA 2 Channel Output
- Digital Receiver: DIR9001
- DAC Chip: PCM1793
- OPA2134 and WIMA caps
- Color: Black
Print: Laser Carve
- Case: Aluminium
- Power supply: DC12 - 13.5 V
The technical indicators
- Input user interfaces: coaxial/ Optical (with switch)
- Input Frequency: 44.1,48,96 KHZ/16/24BIT
- SNR: > 113db
- Dynamic Range: 105db
- Distortion: 1KHZ % 0.0006 following
- Rated output: 1.7 VPP
- Frequency reaction:20 -20 KHz (-0.2 dB)
- Overall power
This DAC/Amp receives optical/coax digital PCM and sends it out of the headphone output at the front and via RCA line-out at the rear.
Top digital receiver chip dir9001. Classic match dir9001+pcm1793+opa2134.
The volume controls the headphone only - as it should - leaving the line-out to be a fixed volume.
No hissing, no distortion, the highs and mids sound fantastic.?The sound quality is excellent both in the phones and via the line-out.
portable dac amp for ipod Coaxial or optical fiber interface.