1. TENOR TE7022L usb reciever chip, supporting native 24bit 96K digital output ability.2.
Sampling Rate:44.1 kHz,48 kHz, 96kHz.
3. Accuracy 12.0 Mhz 1ppm TCXO act as master clock for least expensive jitter performance.
4. Oscon strong polymer capacitors and BC capacitor for power filtering, and strong tantanium caps for decupling.
5. Linear Innovation LT1084 voltage regulator to get over 80db ripple suppression.
6. 74HC125 digital signal driver for I2S data output, allow cross country I2S signal transmission.
7. Texas Instruments 26C31C Line driver for BNC, SPDIF and OPT output.
8. Deal both RCA and BNC type SPDIF output, each with independent PE65612 pulse transformer.
9. Power supply can drained from USB or outboard 8 ~ 12v 350ma DC power supply.
CAS (Computer as Source) is going to be mainstream in Hi Fi sector. As an Audiophile, you may have your own high-end gear which gives you "unbeatable" performance. However, if you would like to introduce CAS into your Hi-Fi system, your existing DAC may not support to play CAS as there is no USB input in your DAC.
Now, you can turn your high-end Dac into USB Dac just in a second. Taralink X2 USB Audio Converter can connect your computer from USB output to Toslink / SPDIF / Coaxial input to your DAC. This unique gear provides real 24bit/96k converter with very reasonable price in the market nowaday.
It is sure that Taralink-X2 USB Audio Converter is one of the most attactive Hi-Fi gear with extreme high level of Price / Quality Ratio.