This tube preamp is based on the popular Matisse circuit, some modifications have actually been used to expand the range of frequency, it sounds smooth and punchy. It's built up with 2 PCBs, the density of the lower primary circuit PCB is 2mm which can stay clear of damage when changing tubes, the upper PCB is for protecting and protection, outstanding design!
* Components: Selected 6N3 tube, Panasonic high voltage capacitors, unique purchased high voltage out-couling capacitors, 1 % tolerance metal film resistors, quality sealed mini potentiometers.
* Glass fiber golden board, red solder mask, with green LEDs on the bottom of televisions which offer a fascinating searching in the dark!
* The kit is prewired and well set, you can utilize it directly even without a case
* General Measurement (consisting of posts, front knob and RCA sockets): 125mm(length) x 115mm(width) x 73mm (density).
* Approx. 3 times amplifier.
Note: The Do It Yourself kits require expert experiences.
Require you attention when setting up the output lines of the transformer. The final result depends on your operation.
Width 125mm/high 73mm/depth 115mm
Voltage: AC6.3V AC170V
Frequency response is broadened, sounds accurate and analytic.
AEAC services, FBA shipments