Product Name: Lancer Two Sports Bluetooth Earphone
Size: Total length of the headset is 45cm
Bluetooth Version: V4.1.
Bluetooth Name: Dacom Stereo.
Bluetooth Chip: CSR8645, with ATP-X function.
Bluetooth reliable distance: 10M.
Support Mode: headset/handsfree/A2DP/ AVRCPAPT-X.
Battery: Lithium polymer battery (70mAh).
Charging: USB charging (DC 5V).
Charging Time: About 2 hours (During the charing procedure, the red light is on; when the charging is finished, the thumbs-up is on ).
Music Broadcast Time: Last for 8 hours.
Standby Time: 180 hours.
Button: On/Off, Multifunction MFB, "+/-" for volume and Previous/Next Song.
User interface: micro USB.
Function: 2-Link Design, NFC Function, Voice Triggers, Number Redial.
NFC Function: Get the cellphone near the NFC point of the bluetooth headset.
Bluetooth/2-Link Function Directions:.
* Includes Intro:.
1. Switch on-- Press the "On/Off" button for 1 second, and the green indicator light will flash. Turn Off-- Press the "On/Off" button for 1 second, and the indicator light will be off.
2. Hang up/Answer the phone: Press the "Disconnect" button or press the "MFB" button for 1 second to hang up/ address the calls.
3. Turn down calls: Press the "Disconnect" button or press the "volume-" button for 2 seconds.
4. Last call dialing: Set the headset into standby mode, and after that double click "MFB" button, in that way, the last call could be redialed.
5. Music player: Press the "MFB" button under the music player condition to Play/Stop.
6. Volume adjustment/ Change the song: Press the "Volume +/-" button for 2 seconds and after that the song could be changed to the previous/next one. Click the "Volume +/-" button to change volume.