FiiO E5 is a Portable Earphone Amplifier designed to improve the sound quality and volume of any portable audio source such as MP3 players, iPods, individual media players, mobile phones, laptop computers, notebooks/netbooks, or portable CD players. The E5 maintains all of the benefits of the popular E3 while including lots of new features and a considerable boost in performance, all inside a very little and slim aluminum case. With integrated volume controls, the E5 can be used with the line-level output of audio sources for even much better sound quality.
More than just a refresh, the E5 offers greater power output, much better signal to noise ratio and lower distortion. Constructed on an entirely new amplifier platform, the E5 offers exceptional sound qualilty and works well with high impedance earphones. 2 EQ profiles are offered for flat or bass-boost action, allowing extra flexibility in acquiring optimum tonal match with various earphones.
- Robust style deals with high impedance and low level of sensitivity earphones
- Easy to carry and utilize both inside and outdoors
- Boosts your music gamer's battery life
- New amplifier style with high S/N and low distortion
- Very high PSRR for exceptional supply noise rejection
- Metal case lowers disturbance when used with GSM mobile phones
- Discreet power switch
- Integrated electronic volume control for ultra low noise
- 2 EQ profiles: flat action and bass-boost modes
- Integrated rechargeable battery offers up to 20 hours of normal use
- Mini USB charger port can be used with any USB power source
- Integrated metal clip easily attaches to clothes, bags, and etc
Specs. -Output Power: 100mW (32ohms Load) 18mW (300ohms Load).
- Signal to Sound Ratio: >= 98dB (A Weight).
- Power Supply: 200mAh rechargerable battery.
- Frequency Reaction: 10Hz - 60kHz.
Designed for high impedance and low sensitivity headphones
Signal to Noise Ratio: >= 98 dB (A Weight)
Power Supply: build-in 200mAh rechargerable battery
Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 60 kHz
Distortion: < 0.009% (10 mW)