HW-399M is compatible for Xbox One without Kinect when connected by an Xbox one adapter (not included in package).
1) Must UTILIZE the optical cable to connect transmitter with console with cable defense cover removed and plug firmly with right direction.
2) USE 40cm USB cable to connect transmitter with console, 80 cm USB cable for charging headset
1. Get in touch with PC:
USAge USB cable to connect the transmitter and PC.
2. Get in touch with PS3/4/Xbox 360/Xbox One:
USAge HDMI cable to connect console and TV;
USAge optical cable to connect console and transmitter;
USAge USB cable to connect transmitter and console.
3. USAge 2.5-3.5 mm cable to connect headset and controller of Xbox 360.
Make use of a fiber converter to connect Xbox 360 and 2.5-3.5 mm cable if used on old version of Xbox 360.
4. USAge Kinect as microphone or make use of 2.5-3.5 mm cable to connect headset and Xbox One stereo headset adapter on controller if you wish to make use of microphone on Xbox One.
Packing contents 1 x Transmitter
1 x Wireless headset
1 x.3.5-2.5 cable
2 x USB-USB Micro cable
1 x Fibre-optical cable
1 x Detachable Microphone
1 x Manual book
Please fully charge the headset prior to use.
For security issue, please do not make use of headset throughout charging.
For utilizing in Xbox one, you need to have Microsoft Adaptor ï¼ˆ Not included in the box, please purchase individually in Amazon ï¼‰ with 3.5 mm 4 poles plug to 2.5 mm 3 poles jack.
Please see the manual prior to utilizing the headset.