HW-399M is compatible for Xbox One without Kinect when linked by an Xbox one adapter (not included in plan).
1) Must utilize the optical cable television to link transmitter with console after cable television defense cover removed and plug firmly in right direction.
2) Utilize 40cm USB cable television to link transmitter with console, 80 cm USB cable television for charging headset
1. Get in touch with PC:
Use USB cable television to link the transmitter and PC.
2. Get in touch with PS3/4/Xbox 360/Xbox One:
Use HDMI cable television to link console and TV;
Use optical cable television to link console and transmitter;
Use USB cable television to link transmitter and console.
3. Use 2.5-3.5 mm cable television to link headset and controller of Xbox 360.
Utilize a fiber converter to link Xbox 360 and 2.5-3.5 mm cable television if used on old version of Xbox 360.
4. Use Kinect as microphone or utilize 2.5-3.5 mm cable television to link headset and Xbox One stereo headset adapter on controller if you want to utilize microphone on Xbox One.
1 x Wireless headset
1 x Transmitter
1 x 3.5-2.5 cable television
2 x USB-USB Micro cable television
1 x Fibre-optical cable television
1 x Detachable Microphone
1 x Manual guide
Please completely charge the headset before use.
For safety issue, please do not utilize headset throughout charging.
For utilizing in Xbox one, you need to have Microsoft Adaptor ï¼ˆ Not included in the box, please purchase separately in Amazon ï¼‰ with 3.5 mm 4 poles plug to 2.5 mm 3 poles jack.
Please watch the handbook before utilizing the headset.
Specially designed for XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, PS3 and PS4 to amplify both game and chat sounds and control them separately via a special circuit design
Fiber optical transmission offer high quality digital audio sound
Digital wireless technology allows you to move around while playing games up to 10 meters from transmitter wirelessly
Plug and play for PC / Mac : fully support USB2.0, compatible with USB1.0/1.1 interface
Easy operate for using in Xbox one if you have Microsoft Adapter with 2.5mm jack to 3.5mm poles cable or new remote controller with 3.5mm port