Guide to Couple with 2 Cell-phones
1. Power on Bluetooth headset to get in pairing mode;
2. Switch on Bluetooth function of the very first cell-phone and couple with this headset effectively;
3. Disconnect first cell-phone by switching off cell-phone Bluetooth (no requirement to shut off headset);
4. Switch on Bluetooth function of the second cell-phone and couple with this headset effectively;
5. Reconnect Bluetooth function of the very first cell-phone with this headset;
6. Both 2 cell-phones are effectively and all at once linked which allows the possibilities for addressing calls or enjoying music with this cordless headset.
PS: Only link to a maximum of 2 devices. If pair the headset with a third device, the very first paired device gets detached.
Informationâ—† Multi-functional button: On/Off, Answer/Hang up phone.
â—† Buttons: VOL +/-; NEXT/ PREV.
â—† Port: USB charging port
â—† Charging requirement: DC5V-500mA
â—† Charging time:1.5 hours
â—† Standby time:200 hours
â—† Music time: 5 hours (80 % volume)
â—† Talking time: 6 hours
â—† Operating scope: â‰¥ 10m
â—† Frequency of volume: 20Hz-22 KHz
â—† Operating environment: -10 ~ 50 â„ƒ
â—† Frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480 GHz
â—† Wire length: 60cm
â—† Net weight: 17g (including battery)
â—† Products dimension: L30mm * W25mm * H9.3 mm
â—† Color: Black
1 * Headset
1 * Micro-USB Cable
4 * Extra Ear Tips
1 * Bilingual Manual
â—†80mAhÂ lithium battery for 5 hours music playtime (at 80% volume), 6 hours phone call, 200 hours standby or 1.5 hours charging.
â—†HD stereo sound, CSR V4.1 Bluetooth, 10 meter connection distance, compatible with almost all types of Bluetooth devices.
â—†Unique neck-strap design for easy carrying; ergo design for comfort wear at exercise.
â—†Phone call button and volume control buttons allows operation right on your earphones.
â—†Multipoint Function: Simultaneously connect with two Bluetooth enabled devices without having to disconnect and reconnect each device. This is a great convenience for you to answer calls or enjoy music from each phone without having to disconnect and reconnect.