1. Get in touch with PC:
Use USB cable to link the transmitter and PC.
2. Get in touch with PS3/4/Xbox 360/Xbox One:
Use HDMI cable to link console and TELEVISION;
Use optical cable to link console and transmitter;
Use USB cable to link transmitter and console.
3. Use 2.5-3.5 mm cable to link headset and controller of Xbox 360.
Use a fiber converter to link Xbox 360 and 2.5-3.5 mm cable if utilized on old variation of Xbox 360.
4. Use Kinect as microphone or use 2.5-3.5 mm cable to link headset and Xbox One stereo headset adapter on controller if you wish to use microphone on Xbox One.
Working voltage: 3.5-4.2 V
Working existing: 75 mA
Lithium battery: 1200 mAH
Working hours: 15h
Charging time: Â¡ Ö5h
Frequency variety: 2.400-2.483 Ghz
Frequency space: 2 MHz
Send rate: 3 dB
Sampling frequency: 48 KHz
Regulate mode: GFSK
Receiving level of sensitivity: -85 dB
SNR: 85 dB
Speaker size: Â¦ Âµ40mm Speaker impedance: 32 Â¦ Â¸ Frequency reaction: 20 ~ 20 KHz
Microphone sizes: Â¦ Âµ6.0 * 5mm
Microphone level of sensitivity: -58 dB
Microphone direction: Omni directional
Microphone frequency reaction: 100Hz-8 KHz
Keep in mind
? For safety problem, please do not use headset throughout charging, upon charging, program will automatically back to default setting.
? Blister safeguarded headset from damage throughout transportation.
To elimitate cutting in and out and sound robotic cause by transmission disturbance with your WIFI & bluetooth gadget, please:
1) Attempt utilizing cable internet connection for console/ PC
2) Limited the use of bluetooth gadgets
3) Place the transmitter dongle as far from console as possible (don't put it on top of console)